The Bel Alton Motel is a family owned, local motel in the rural town of Bel Alton, Maryland on Crain Highway, Route 301 that for 50 plus years has been serving travelers, ball teams, construction contractors, business people, Charles County fair participants, Budds Creek Race fans and entrants, fishermen and more in the Southern Suburban MD area.
We can offer renting or leasing short or long term: business office space and storage lot for our business contractor extended stay clients.
American Owned & Operated
We Offer Nice Clean Rooms At Affordable Prices. Call Us with your Reservation. Our
Guest Amenities Include:
- Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Corporate Contractor Extended Stays with office space &
storage lot available
- Early check in available
- Remote Control Color Televisions
- Direct Dial Telephones
- Room Controlled Heat
- Room Controlled Air Conditioning
- Microwaves and Refrigerators in all rooms
- Double Beds
- 24 Hour Automatic Wake-up Service
- Fax Service
- Pets Welcome
- Free Coffee Available 7am
- Large Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Picnic Tables with Charcoal Grills
- Spacious, Gated & Guarded Parking for Boats & Trailers
of all kinds
We are Members of:
- Maryland Hotel and Motel Association
- Charles County Chamber of Commerce
- National Federation of Independent Businesses
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
We are Nearby the Following Restaurants and Attractions:
- Budds Creek Raceway
- Maryland International Raceway
- Charles County Maryland Fair Grounds
- Dahlgren Naval Base
- St. Ignatius Catholic Church
- Gilligan's Pier Seafood & Steakhouse
- Captain Billy's Crab House
- Robertson's Crab House
- Johnny Boy Ribs
are a Fisherman's Dream Lodge
Close to the Potomac River
We Are Convenient for Fishermen & Anglers Entering the Following Nearby Tournaments:
- Bassmaster Top 150 Tournament (Smallwood State Park in Charles County, Maryland)
- Capitol Clash (Potomac River Charles County, MD)
- American Bass Anglers Tournament (Smallwood State Park in Charles County, Maryland
- FLW Stren Series Tournament
If you want to escape to a quiet getaway, the Bel Alton Motel is the place for you.
Come relax in our large, refreshing, outdoor swimming pool.
What Our Customers Say About Us
This is a very nice place to stay and I love the people there and it's very clean and I love to go swimming.
The Bel Alton was a nice quiet place and very clean throughout the rooms. They had everything we needed for our quick overnight stay. The people at the desk were very friendly and helpful...
Enjoyed our stay: The Bel Alton Motel is a bit of a throwback to the 50's, right out of "Happy
Days," and a great place for an animal lover or traveler with a pet. The rooms may be small but
they are clean and neat, and have a fridge and microwave. The owner and staff are super
friendly and helpful! Great value for the price. I'd be rating it Very Good really. I will be back when I am in the area.
- Sheila D
Charles County, Indian Head, Potomac Heights, Saint Charles, La Plata, Port Tobacco, Bennsville, Bryans Road, Bryantown, Woodland Point, Potomac View, Popes Creek, Riverside, Cobb Island, Pomonkey, Chicamuxen, Rison, Banks O'Dee, Aquasco, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Mt. Victoria Hughesville, Waldorf, Bel Alton, Benedict, Dentsville, Burnt Store, Allens Fresh, Charlotte Hall, Mattawomen, Waldorf, Potomac heights, Accokeek Acres, Doncaster, Faulkner, Ironsides, Issue, Marbury, Morgantown, Nanjemoy, Newburg, Pinefield, Pisgha, Pomfret, Swan Point, Welcome, White Plains, College of Southern Maryland and the Chesapeake Bay Area.